Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Odd Things That Come to Mind

When reading..... We actually went to the library over the weekend but before I can start on anything I've gotten, well, seriously so since I've been peeking at the crochet book, I've had a book I needed to read.  Only cause the Carrot Girl needed me to read it before...May 12th, I think. The day it's due  back at school before the close down the library for the summer.  Can you believe summer break is almost upon us? 

Anyhow...once shared, I realized the book's actually been made to a movie and a website I frequent had a lot of posters that think it's a very twee book. Something like that...I see the beauty and pain in the story and it's one that really touches me.  Or so says the pile of tissues I've been going through. Don't ask me why, but it brought some thoughts that, at the time, seemed somewhat profound, typed up, I'm sure they're just the same silly thoughts I usually have.  I'm sharing though cause...ha, I can!

It's said that I have a pavlovian response to The Undertaker's entrance. Regardless of what's happening, I go still tot he sound of tolling bells. My head lifts before giving a slight tilt as eyes gleam with the glee that rises from a smile. This may  have even happened last night from a dead sleep.

Years and years ago, I grew up enough to realize that I'd never get to marry the first love of my life, Optimus Prime. It would have never worked out with him being a Transformer and me walking that thin line with my strange admiration for Soundwave.

Where does The Undertaker come in all this? I have idea where the notion came that he was, likely is my human Optimus. Now I realize this is just a character in the male soap opera of "sports entertainment"...listen here bitches...wrestling is about as real as crap like American Idol so screw already....

It's something the height, the size they have. The inherent grace one must have to walk along a top rope. My personal thing spats and long coats and dramatic hats. Perhaps I'm simply touched by long embraced forays into macabre imagery. Long ago I lost the point to all this....what I describe is more on a physical plane. I don't know what's on the inside but in my own deluded mind? It's filled with all sorts of good things.

*wry laughs* I grow tired of trying to sort this mess out so I'll leave with a fleeting thought.

I want to take care of people in a most greedy way. Not to be a scapegoat or selfishly used but in hopes of being taken care of in return. To be loved, uniquely so by the ones I care for most.

No comments: